kodrinsky

NBA court database

kodrinsky Thanks for starting working on Grizzlies courts. They look great! Man Vancouver Grizzlies had very nice courts early of their franchise:)

All Grizz courts are finished (and 76ers, Heat, Pacers...) do you think that I bake em and post em immediately? Some of them are almost one year old, in fact. If I bump into something while searching that needs attention, I go with it. And of course I always start designing backwards.

All Grizz courts are finished (and 76ers, Heat, Pacers...) do you think that I bake em and post em immediately? Some of them are almost one year old, in fact. If I bump into something while searching that needs attention, I go with it. And of course I always start designing backwards.

kodrinsky Wow, you already had finished all Grizzlies, 76ers, Heat, Pacers courts, that's fantastic!!!respect! will be waiting for them too, i have no words, how i enjoy to see and heard this :)

kodrinsky, sorry for go back once again, but i guess you forget update this, would be nice if you can update this. Thanks.

One more thing, i also found Hornets 1998-1999 season court (i don't know if it is different from your Hornets 1999-2000 season court you made, but maybe you will found any different details between them, well take look):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKoKsKzJNQ8

kodrinsky, sorry for go back once again, but i guess you forget update this, would be nice if you can update this. Thanks.

One more thing, i also found Hornets 1998-1999 season court (i don't know if it is different from your Hornets 1999-2000 season court you made, but maybe you will found any different details between them, well take look):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKoKsKzJNQ8

It was corrected weeks ago.

Charlotte Coliseum (1995/1996)

12655294514_7bb7e16708_z.jpg

kodrinsky sorry again that i still bother and continue about this. Here is your 1995-1996 Hornets court, that's why i thought you miss update what Ralph had mention about this court :

"Then the bottom of the 1995-96 court had two Hornets logos overlap each other. It should have only one logo on the bottom right."

Kod, I just saw the current court for the Grizzlies court that says 2012/2014. Does this mean they're changing the design next season?

Kod, I just saw the current court for the Grizzlies court that says 2012/2014. Does this mean they're changing the design next season?

I don't know exactly. Probably they will: there's no twitter handle on the court.