NCAA Helmet Concepts

PlatinumAmphibian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have mixed feelings about these. Some of them are really well done, and look "awesome" (for lack of a better word). TCU, Iowa State, Oklahoma State and the like are great. But others are just BFBS, GFGS, oversized logos, patterns, recolorings, and just seem lazy. Not that you didn't out a lot of time into these, but the designs themselves seem not well thought out. Like, Kentucky and Arkansas doesn't look like there was any thought put into them at all. Time, sure, but no design intent. There's a lot of potential in these, and the one thing I'd say is "Think before you work".

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I have mixed feelings about these. Some of them are really well done, and look "awesome" (for lack of a better word). TCU, Iowa State, Oklahoma State and the like are great. But others are just BFBS, GFGS, oversized logos, patterns, recolorings, and just seem lazy. Not that you didn't out a lot of time into these, but the designs themselves seem not well thought out. Like, Kentucky and Arkansas doesn't look like there was any thought put into them at all. Time, sure, but no design intent. There's a lot of potential in these, and the one thing I'd say is "Think before you work".

Thankyou for your honesty, some teams are really hard to get creative with due to their lack of logos and colours, im glad that you like some of them and personally i feel that i put the same amount of effort into each design, however some teams offer greater inspiration than others. Also not being a resident of the United State therre are some things that i dont know such as which logos are not uniform logos and what colours and combinations should and shouldnt be used, i would also love some historical things from each team but i am having trouble finding it

Archived