NCAA Helmet Concepts

PlatinumAmphibian

I have decided to make helmet concepts for the NCAA and hope to evnetualy do all the teams, i will be doing the big 12 first, they can be seen at http://www.flickr.co...s/92698014@N02/

I do not yet know how to just put the picture in here so anyone using flickr who knows how to do this would be greatly appreciated, also how do i rename links? Enjoy these concepts.

Big 12

-Iowa State

-Texas

-West Virginia

-Baylor

-Kansas

-Kansas State

-Oklahoma

-Oklahoma State

-TCU

-Texas Tech

Pac 12

-Washington State

Big 10

-Illinois

-Purdue

-Michigan

-Indiana

-Penn State

-Ohio State

-Wisconsin

-Iowa

-Northwestern

-Minnesota

-Michigan State

-Nebraska

SEC

-Miss State

-Georgia

-South Carolina

-Florida

-LSU

-Alabama

-Auburn

-Texas A&M

-Missouri

-Vanderbilt

-Ole Miss

-Tennessee

-Arkansas

-Kentucky

MAC

-Umass

-Western Michigan

-Toledo

-Ohio

-Northern Illinois

-Miami

-Kent State

-Eastern Michigan

-Central Michigan

-Buffalo

-Bowling Green

-Ball State

-Akron

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

In Flickr, click on the Share dropdown, then expand out the Grab the HTML/BBCode option, then select the BBCode button, choose your size, then copy the code in the box and paste it in your message.

Illinois - the shade of blue is way too light save the 5th one. Illinois is not Florida or Boise.

I like the first Iowa State one. Much better than the normal output for them, which I find boring and resigned to being a pseudo-midmajor.

On the KU ones 1st one, is the Jay/bird logo only on one side? What's on the other side?

You need the RGB optimized K-State purple color.

How would i go about doing this?

Illinois - the shade of blue is way too light save the 5th one. Illinois is not Florida or Boise.

I think its just flickr and not getting the optimised RGB colours cos the colours vary slightly from when i have them on my computer to when i have thm on flickr.

On the KU ones 1st one, is the Jay/bird logo only on one side? What's on the other side?

Their normal KU logo

Archived