Brazilian Yakball Championship - OlavoP's Yakball Concepts

OlavoP

• 3 months later...

I wanna start with the Philadelphia Battalion:

After an awfull 14# finish last season the Batallion will have money to invest in renovating the team, with the NCAA Yakball reveilling great tallents and with a new sponsor the team hope to have a better 2013.

Panasonic, the new sponsor invited the team to play some friendlies on Japan as the pre-season, for this ocasion the Battalion lauched the new training kits and an crest addapted to japanese letters, it was also unveilled the field of the Tokyo Dome with the Philly boys training there.

213oehk.jpg

j8z9zs.png

It was also revealled that the team will wear an new alternate kit this season, and I need you guys to help me with this one: Wich version should I stick with? I prefer the second one but I really like all details (nike swoosh, name and number) in black, and this wouldn't fit here. I also don't want lime green details on this one. Last thing, I'll do an full 2 grey tones badge for the final version, I'm just waiting something.

2dhz0uu.png

The final version of this set will be revealed in the friendly game between Battalion and Avant Lyonnais, the Renault cup, promoting the new Orange MediLeague to start next year or mid 2013.

just wondering, what editor did you make this in

303h7kn.jpg

• 2 months later...

I decided to do a huge bump on this tread cuz I have some identities ready and will start posting them soon, for POA I had the logos done and the state flag idea on my mind for the kits but I didnt liked the results that much. I think I'll keep posting only logos and maybe sometime on the future I do the kits.

2ex0av7.png

1zxmlv9.png

Archived