Vultures Concept Logo

Windmill360

I know you haven't really "stolen" anything, but it's not a good thing that I can automatically tell you've been looking at Davidson's tutorials. I really like what you've got going on with the head, and the neck highlights. I'd just like to see some originality in the way you render the wings.

CROWS.png

*EDIT I just realized who you are. After all of the :censored: that you went through with some of your other designs, I have no idea why you would think to do the same thing again...

Both logos are pretty sweet. The vulture logo looks good, even in b&w.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

you can try it for football. Can you try and add red? Black and red as primary color combination. I had a concept never posted about an vulture football team in Brazil because the only soccer club in Rio that don't have a football team is Flamengo and their mascot is a vulture, your is really better and I would love to see it in the colors.

I think your edges need to be sharper. What makes Davidson's logo so great is the great deal of power that the logo emits. The sharp edges, and sweeping curves make up the majority of the logo, which is what makes it very sharp looking. I understand you won't want to make it too similar his logo, but a I always feel that a bird logo, one that mainly consists of the wings, should be sharp and power. What you have now is good, but to take it the next level you need to work on defining the edges a bit more.

OttawaSenators.png

Archived