2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket Wallpaper

DaRadniz29

This is outstanding! Great work. Do you have a link to the higher resolution?

Thanks, I usually do a big bracket by hand on piece of thick poster board each year, but went to target before the selection show and they were completely out of the poster board I needed. I did one of these online last year as well, but it was kind of plain looking and the files got deleted by accident on my computer. So I decided I'd try my hand at a better one this season. I know a lot more about gimp this time around so while it was time consuming, it was easier and quite a bit of fun. The biggest challenge was taking all 68 logos and making the a decent size and lining the brackets up.

I made it at 1920x1080. Click on the image and it should take you to my photobucket page with it, click the options button towards the top of the page and then download. If you need for a screen smaller, let me what size your monitor is and I can try and make it comparable. I don't know how good it will come out though since shrinking the image. If it doesn't make it better, I can try a zip file, but not sure if the quality would be any better. Let me know, and I can give something a try.

This is outstanding! Great work. Do you have a link to the higher resolution?

Click on the image and it should take you to my photobucket page with it.

It doesn't. :(

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Ah yes, I guess clicking on the large image on the original post doesn't take you there, but clicking on the small image in my sig should. If not try this link:

http://s1089.photobu...ixteen.png.html

I tested it and it should take your there and then just go to Options, then download.

Let me know if it worked for ya or not.

• 11 months later...

Hey mate...love the bracketology from last year. I tried downloading it but it doesn't want to download from your photobucket site,,,

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's going on with my photobucket account. First it said I exceeded my bandwidth, so I deleted some old files, but a few others have said other files still are not working, so not sure what's happening.

I'm moving as much as I can to my imgur account, though the bracket wallpaper isn't one of that I've moved yet. In fact, I just found the old files. I'll upload the most recent one to my imgur and then put the link on here, so check back shortly. I may have a the preview of the upcoming bracket up then too :)

Archived