How do I decide which EPL team to root for?

Barnitosupreme9

A massive win for The Wednesday today a Championship battle for survival, against a lackluster Blackburn side.

Yes that's right a team that won the Premier League 18 years ago is facing relegation to the 3rd tier of English football. They are in very big trouble, both on and off the field. Football is a crazy game!

@Saintsfan good win for your boys today, Pochettino doing a cracking job!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

richest history...

...Birmingham City

hahahahahahahaha :P

You don't just pick a team. The team picks you. Watch enough games and one day something will happen, you'll find yourself inexplicably cheering for someone... and then you'll know.

Funny how people are usually "picked" by teams such as Tottenham, Liverpool, Man U, City, etc.

No one is ever picked by West Brom, QPR, Southampton, Norwich City, etc.

This has kind of already been alluded to here in this thread but on this board we've got QPR (fumbler), Saints (saintsfan), and Norwich (Mockba) supporters, not to mention guys that support clubs like Leeds and Wednesday that have posted here in this thread.

I do believe that there are some people that the top clubs "choose." Some people are attracted to winning sides, large fan bases, and other qualities that only a big club can offer.

/Also, Spurs haven't really won jack :censored: recently so I wouldn't necessarily call any of their fans frontrunners—a few years back when I started following the sport both Spurs and Villa were relatively in the same spot.

And our resident Citizen, TFoA, became a City fan because of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJF71ufqZqc

...that's a good enough reason to me! :P

/Also, if you'll check my signature, you'll see that I'm a PSG supporter. While I'm definitely not the front-runner type, I support the club because I love the city of Paris and started supporting the club before the Qatari ownership came in—and sometimes once you fall in love, you can't get out of it.

I consider Tottenham to be a big team due to their long storied history in the Prem. It is a sort of historical bandwagonism if you will. Also while they may not have wnon anything in particular they have been a very good side as of late.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Archived