Most Hated Teams in MLB, NBA, NHL

JamesCraven

Seems like WiB has issues because the Braves moved from Buffalo to become the Clippers in 1978.

Anyway, PLEASE limit your most-hated NFL teams to habsfannova's thread, okay? Some of you have posted an NFL team on here, and this is not the place to do so. We are limiting the most hated to MLB, NHL and NBA. If you wish to rant about a hated NFL team, please post those comments there. Thanks.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I don't know about most hated, but the ones I don't like...

MLB- Yankees (DUH!), really don't much care for the BoSox, either.

NHL- Sharks & Avs (Stars' rivals)

NBA- Spurs, Lakers, Spurs, Kings, SPURS

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

My most hated teams

MLB

Red Sox... (the one thing I hate worse than a legendary franchise is a WANNABE COPYCAT. 1918 sure ain't legendary...)

Giants... (Barry Bonds is an ass... the rest of the team I really like...)

NHL

Coyotes... (Bad Logo, Bad Uniforms, Shoulda stayed in Winnipeg, Mike Comrie is an ass, Gretzky should be a part of the Oilers organization... enough reasons?)

Red Wings... (Brett Hull is an ass... the rest of the team I really like...)

NBA

Lakers... (They were a group of great individuals that kept winning until now. Bad for the NBA in general.)

Sixers... (Allen Iverson is an ass... you know the rest...)

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Lakers, Yankees, yes, of course.

NHL: Woody Paige mode...YOU GUYS HAVE GOT IT ALL WRONG! The New Jersey Devils are the most despised team in hockey. They come from a swamp next to New York. They destroyed offensive hockey as we know it. Their fanbase is miniscule compared to many other teams. Scott Stevens is reviled and Martin Brodeur is overrated. And they WIN TOO MUCH! If realignment stole your favorite divisional rivalries (Blackhawks-North Stars, Red Wings-Maple Leafs, Canadiens-Nordiques) look no further than the Devils as your new punching bag.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

MLB - White Sux. In Chicago you're either a Cubs fan or a Sox fan, and I'm backing the boys in blue.

NFL - Dolphins. I know they had great teams back in the 70's, but I've always hated the pansy uniform colors, Bob Greazy, and the fact that they handed the '85 Bears their lone defeat.

NHL - Bill Wirtz. I know I'm supposed to hate a team here, but the only NHL hate I have is for this bastage that ruined my beloved Blackhawks.

NBA - Lakers. What a bunch of thug P Ricks.

Soccer - Glasgow Rangers. Just because I'm a Hibs and Celtic fan!

CGP.gif

Soccer - Glasgow Rangers. Just because I'm a Hibs and Celtic fan!

There seem to be an awful lot of Bhoys on this forum (myself included)!

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived