2013 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Wallpaper

DaRadniz29

So, the field is set. Below is a 1920x1080 wallpaper of all the teams. Also coming soon some wallpaper like the ice background below, but will be doing each playoff team and for those wallpapers I'll be doing requests. I may attempt different sizes/requests with the bracket below, but I'll work on the other stuff first, just waiting for the schedule to be released.

Updated: 6/20/2013. Stanley Cup Finals!!

Full Size (1920x1080)

NHLStanleyCupFinals_2013_C_zpsc67e84e0.png

If there was any way to squeeze the teams' respective records in there somewhere (without looking jumbled or illegible), these would be perfect. As it is, they're still really good, especially with the four little boxes next to the logos, presumably for later round reference to see how each series was decided.

Good work.

spacer.png

If there was any way to squeeze the teams' respective records in there somewhere (without looking jumbled or illegible), these would be perfect. As it is, they're still really good, especially with the four little boxes next to the logos, presumably for later round reference to see how each series was decided.

Good work.

Yeah, I thought about it, but haven't found the how to do it without it looking too busy. I'm open to suggestions and trying things out though.

I like everything but the Comic Sans. WHY Comic Sans?!?

I actually didn't realize how close it is to comic sans, it's actually a font called "Casual" That's pretty easy to fix if there's a preference for another font.

I like everything but the Comic Sans. WHY Comic Sans?!?

I actually didn't realize how close it is to comic sans, it's actually a font called "Casual" That's pretty easy to fix if there's a preference for another font.

Just a standard block font should work.

I have another wallpaper that I was working on that might fix the font and be able to but the records with the teams. If I get some time I'll see if I can work on it and post it and can see which looks better.

awesome one.. gonna use that as desktop wallpaper..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Updated to include records and points. Also couldn't find a block font that I liked, so I settled on the font above. I think it's Brody font or something similar. This is finalized. I will start working on each teams match up/schedule wallpaper. Hope to have the Tuesday games done tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy!! Go Sharks!!

Sorry I'm a bit late with these, but they are here now. Here's the Sharks one for reference. All 16 playoff teams are available below. Let me know if the links go to the wrong team, hopefully I got them all correct.

th_nhlStanleyCupPlayoffs2013_Sharksrevised.png

Penguins

Islanders

Blackhawks

Wild

Canadiens

Senators

Ducks

Red Wings

Capitals

Rangers

Canucks