GoJetsGo's Challenge 2

gojetsgo

Are the old Windows (3.1 era) Entertainment Pack games fair game? If so, I call Chips Challenge.

Windows? that stretching it...

:P

I'd say draw the line at ms dos...

Man! now I'm missin my good ol' Sierra Test Drive on my amber monitor...

ANybody remember Larry from Sierra as well? what was the name of it??? you'd go around ask the bartender questions...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of my ramblings on the contest so far:

- Man, you guys are making some awesome stuff! I didn't expect such a good turnout!

- By the way, I still have a 5200. I collect old video games, so I definitely appreciate all these wicked designs.

- Blades of steel was a wicked game, but there is no better hockey game ever than NHL95 for the Sega Genesis.

- Kaboom! Awesome! I didn't expect to see that one. Great game but got too hard too fast.

- Anyone remember Maze Craze?

- This contest can go so freakin far - you can do so many things with it. I should have made it a project instead.

I am working 2 jobs now so I have no time... otherwise I would make a few concepts of my own. Maybe I still will...

Keep em coming guys....

P.S.

Holy crap is there alot of contests... too much at one time... I'm so confused! :wacko: Let the record show that at the time I put this contest up (a week ago) there were only a couple other active contests. Now there's like 15! I guess everyone got the contest bug after logolympiad. Personally, I think this contest is especially cool :blues: but all these new contests need to stop! I wish I waited some time to unveil this one.

Archived