GoJetsGo's Challenge 2

gojetsgo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As anyone else seen this:

Atari 10 in 1 at Walmart

Could you believe that you needed 10 diufferent cartridges, and now it all fits INSIDE the joystick...

But why is it 5 to 20 years old?

Maybe I can trade in those socks I got for fathers day....

I need it...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Wooo, nobody did this yet. I didn't do a full uniform set, oh well. But there's a bonus, eight teams. Teams are from Edmonton, Vancover, Montreal, Chicago, New York, Minnesota, Los Angeles, and Toronto. Any guesses?

"Hit the pass!"

that's right, blades of steel! Probably the best hockey game (possibly game period) ever! This was harder than you might think to make these. I've missplaced the game so I did the uniforms as I could remember. I found a few screen shots which helped out but, I think i got pretty close on the teams. I might have reversed some of the colors accidently but don't ask for revisions, I accidently didn't save the illustrator file :( I left the collars white cause it just looked cheesier that way and plus in the game the uniforms constantly looked different. And when you were in the penalty shootout, the goalie had 2 stripes, so I encluded those on all. I always remember being Chicago cause I thought their uni's looked badass! haha...here you go...The BOSHL:

blades.gif

Patrick, you are my hero... I could never figure out what the heck the announcer was saying until you said it! Thank you!

Funny... I was just playing Blades of Steel last night, too! I almost always play as Edmonton... They seem faster, and in the fights they look like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

But yeah, Montreal were light orange with dark orange shoulders, and Minnesota were white with purple shoulders... I'll double-check Vancouver tonight.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

bos.gif

montreal vs new york

montreal in Orange/Dark Orange

:D

minnesota: Light yellow with purple shoulders

Vancouver: orange with green shoulders

chicago : red with gray shoulders

Los angeles: yellow with pale blue shoulders

totonto dark teal with light teal shoulders

Edmonton and new york are correct.

all colors from the nes version

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Hmmmmm, i shall have to think about my entry on this one. So many good quirky little games to choose from.

Hey, i think Roger Clemete should do a TIME? Jersey.

I Believe he did "Called dibs on Toronto TIME Warp"

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived