My PLA team kit

randyc

I was recently awarded a PLA team here on the boards and until now they had no kit or identity. I finally had some time to play around and came up with this kit. It is my first soccer concept and I figured some feedback on it would be good. I also would like some input on which third/clash kit is the better one. The home and away design was roughly based off of the kit that lancealot had come up with for my team.

The team is called the Garden City Capitals FC. They are based out of Victoria, BC. The third/clash kit is based off of the city's flag design. Currently I don't have a crest, but that can come later.

GCcapitalsHOME_zps04db454d.png

GCcapitalsROAD_zps7183c636.png

GCcapitalsCLASH_zps3840c18b.png

GCcapitalsCLASH-2_zps83b259b4.png

Just realized as I was posting this that the Adidas logo is missing on the shorts of one of the clash kits, so I am aware of that.

8prlQWA.png

uniforms looks pretty cool. Same question though, wheres the crest? It's something thats common for every club across the world. Usually on the left top side of the kit. Or in the center.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

I'm going to steal Randy's thunder a little here. Since he'd posted a request for help with his PLA team crest, and I'm also part of the league, I gave him a hand. Here were the results:

garden-city.png

garden-city-kits.png

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived