whaler concept

stimpy

I've got a lot to say here, but don't feel like I'm ragging on you. I'm just giving pointers.

1. Crest logo is too big. It's one of those things you just kind of have to guess at and think about. As you have it, the logo would be monstrous against your torso. Look at other hockey concepts around here to kind of get a feel for what the right size is.

2. Once the crest is made smaller, the hem striping can be, and needs to be, made bigger. Right now you've got all these stripes jammed into a little tiny space(on the green jersey especially). The same thing goes for the sleeve striping. You've got all these little lines in what's about the size of the cuff on Toronto's jerseys, for example. There's all this space in there, use it. A look at NHLUNIFORMS.com or RC's templates would be good to see how things are normally sized.

3. On the white jersey, it looks like you're going for something like Edmonton or Chicago on the hem. 3 stripes, alternating colors. But these stripes need to be thicker. Each colored stripe looks to be about 4 pixels wide when it should be about 10ish, assuming that's what you were going for.

I'm not telling you to conform to one set way of doing uni design, but there are some things you can work on, like what I said above, to make your stuff look cleaner and more practical.

Archived