Euro Unis

Frenchie

Is it just me or those silly circled numbers on the chest that Croatia, Portugal and the Netherlands are remeniscing of good ol' Herbie, the dune buggy?

Too bad, Croatia and Portugal used to have some of the best shirts.

It really give me an idea... we need a Soccer challenge... If I can get out of theat pile at work, I'll put somethign together, something different, with a twist...

Stay tuned for le "Bleu-Blanc-Rouge" Challenge comnig your way next week...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I hate the new Nike jerseys only because of the circle on the jerseys. i also hate the alternate shoulder color on the US jerseys. Of course Arsenal will be wearing the design this upcoming season, most likely similar to the Holland jerseys. I think Highbury will be burned down if they wear the version that has a back similar to the US side.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

My problem with them is the cookie-cutterness of the jerseys when they're based on the same layout, just with pattern and color variations. Adidas does the same thing and it's really annoying...

That said, some actually look pretty nice, like Mexico and the Netherlands.

My problem with them is the cookie-cutterness of the jerseys when they're based on the same layout, just with pattern and color variations. Adidas does the same thing and it's really annoying...

That said, some actually look pretty nice, like Mexico and the Netherlands.

The problem for soccer uniform manufacturers are that there are so many teams to supply to. Its kind of inevitable that only a few uniform designs can be used interms of cost etc.

I don't mind the circles around the numbers and I think the shoulder color bits look okay when they actually have names on them, as thats what they look to be designed for!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived