Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The league has finally announced all 8 cities that will receive expansion franchises.

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Victoria

Quebec City

Houston

San Francisco

Philadelphia

Detroit

You make me want to cry... no Seattle? First the NHL now SLH. JK.

NEWSGG copy.png

The league has finally announced all 8 cities that will receive expansion franchises.

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Victoria

Quebec City

Houston

San Francisco

Philadelphia

Detroit

PSSSSSST..... post 551 maybe? :)

Matchday23_zpsf4484ebf.png

mATCHDAY24_zpsd058e84f.png

Matchday25_zps4011a12d.pngMatchday26_zps5c761903.png

Standings26_zpsba237b3a.png

Some big shuffling in the standings. Millionaires go from 2nd in the Pacific to not even in a playoff position, the struggling Espions drop to 2nd, and the defending champs, ontop of the division for the first time this year. Enjoy and thanks for looking!

I've added a poll concerning a possible Houston Rovers name change. Since it's not, well, a rover, do you think that the name is just redundant and should change, or do you think that the idea is there, and with new, less cluttered logo, it could look pretty good? Cast away!

I'm not quite sure my preference....

Wow, I just skimmed through this thread and I can't believe that I've missed so much! Most of your logos are pretty nice, and a few are hit or miss, but every league has some of those teams, so no big deal. But what really caught my eye was your commitment to the league and the simulations! Love seeing those kind of stuff!

Keep up the good work!

If you din't mind my asking, how are you running the sims?

Wow, I just skimmed through this thread and I can't believe that I've missed so much! Most of your logos are pretty nice, and a few are hit or miss, but every league has some of those teams, so no big deal. But what really caught my eye was your commitment to the league and the simulations! Love seeing those kind of stuff!

Keep up the good work!

If you din't mind my asking, how are you running the sims?

Hey Roughrider! Thanks for your comments. It really means a lot especially coming from you (loved that WBC series). The sims is basically just me drawing cards. I chose the score, and if the cards are equal, or both face cards, it's an overtime game. The simulation is working surprisingly well too! I thought that pretty much everyone would be pretty well at .500, but there really is some defined 'good teams' and 'not so good teams'. I've still got a long way to go though. Lots of matchdays left, the playoffs, and lets just say that it doesn't stop there.

Thanks for the comment! :)

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Victoria

Quebec City

Houston

San Francisco

Philadelphia

Detroit

Ya I know, but still waiting is TORTURE. :)

NEWSGG copy.png

No problem dude :-)

I'm looking forward to see what you can do with this thing!

Now I just need to pick a favorite team. Any suggestions? haha

EDIT: I think I'll go with either Thunder Bay or Winnipeg!

The 2 teams you like the most play each other 12 times a year!

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Victoria

Quebec City

Houston

San Francisco

Philadelphia

Detroit

Ya I know, but still waiting is TORTURE. :)

I'll make sure that Seattle is the first one of expansion #2. Also, I haven't voted and I'm excited to see the results. I'll vote at lets say 5, and I'll show you a new logo for 'em I made if the results say 'name change'. I don't have a team name, so if that's the case (may not be because the Rovers may stay), we may start name nominations, and have a vote to name Houston's team. I'll say Rovers remaining the name is in the lead right now, but honestly, I have no clue.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Vote casted at 17:00. I voted name change, my vote doesn't count, so the final score is (surprised) 6-1 in favour of a name change. Here is the logo I made earlier. I'm not looking for small C+C details, just if you think that it's worthy of being part of the SLH. If yes, you may nominate as many possible names as you want. Here's the logo, and let me hear your thoughts!

Houston2_zpsea36dd34.png

New Poll added

Archived