Brazil World Cup Kits 2014

upperV03

This is a Brazil Home and Kit I came up with for the world cup next year being hosted by, of course, Brazil itself. Hope you like it and I would love it if you guys could comment on what you think of it! Also, I made an all black third jersey similar to the one's made for the last couple uniforms. It would not be worn in the world cup, but maybe in games leading up to or after the world cup on special occasions.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99937712@N02/9459126741/ Home

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99937712@N02/9459607853/ Away

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99937712@N02/9462388752/in/photostream/ Third

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The Number font is the number font they used during 2011. I agree with you, I don't like it very much but I couldn't find the one they normally use :/ And with the black third kit, it is supposed to be all black like these two versions from years past. Thank you for your suggestions/ comments!Brazil-2013-Third-Kit-Top.jpga00.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1st. Not.

2nd. Not.

3rd. Definitely not.

The font isn't working, you have 1 taller than 0. The CBF logo look like if painted by a 8 year child. Yellow over white makes Nike logo looks lost and misplaced. I'm brazilian, I love my national team. Make use the 5 stars is a cool thing, but this is really awful.

As I said, the font is the font used in the 2011 kits. I could not find the one they normally use otherwise I would have used it. And if you hadn't noticed, the logo on the actual kits is not a patch, and this was done in paint so it's not how it would look in real life. I'd like to see what you would come up with and come and talk to me when it's done, then you can talk.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

As I said, the font is the font used in the 2011 kits. I could not find the one they normally use otherwise I would have used it. And if you hadn't noticed, the logo on the actual kits is not a patch, and this was done in paint so it's not how it would look in real life. I'd like to see what you would come up with and come and talk to me when it's done, then you can talk.

Well, here's my try. I think this is pretty decent for a 1-hour paint and powerpoint job.

QBX27Dj.png

Also, my first language is portuguese.

Not bad, not bad. Other than the fact that this is practically the same shirt they are currently using except with addition of the stars. Also, your crest feels a little bit "painted on" imo. The font is decent but I think we all agree that the font they use right now is better than both of ours. Lets just leave it as both of our concepts are respectable in their own ways.

*By the way, mine was a 45 minute paint and pwerpoint job.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

If you are not going to put some decent time and effort into your concepts, then please don't post them.

Also, don't get all worked up when people criticise them because of that fact.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived