Pre-Season Top 25 High School Football Teams w/Logos

nuordr

I seen the USA Today pre-season High School Football top 25 rankings today and what I found the logos to be interesting. Out of the 25, it appears that 8 of the logos are from either current colleges or pro teams and 1 is the former logo of the XFL Hitman. The rest of the teams (16) appear to have original logos. Therefore, please look at the list and let me know if I am missing some previous or currently used pro logos:

http://www.usatodayhss.com/rankings/super-25-football-2013

spacer.png

I seen the USA Today pre-season High School Football top 25 rankings today and what I found the logos to be interesting. Out of the 25, it appears that 8 of the logos are from either current colleges or pro teams and 1 is the former logo of the XFL Hitman. The rest of the teams (16) appear to have original logos. Therefore, please look at the list and let me know if I am missing some previous or currently used pro logos:

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

YOU SAW. You SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW the USA Today pre-season high school football top 25 rankings.

Sorry, I have a boss (who has an MBA no less) who says "I seen".

PvO6ZWJ.png

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

YOU SAW. You SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW the USA Today pre-season high school football top 25 rankings.

Sorry, I have a boss (who has an MBA no less) who says "I seen".

I have a master's degree and I am working on my doctorate, but guess what I am not perfect. But thanks for the call-out.

spacer.png

Well, from what I can see:

Allen, TX - derivative of Philadelphia Eagles primary

Norcross, GA - possible Duke Blue Devil?

Katy, TX - derivative of Washington State primary

Hoover, AL - NY/NJ Hitmen recolor (good catch, BTW)

Aquinas-Ft. Lauderdale, FL - possible East Carolina pirate?

Centennial-Corona, CA - either Cincinnati Reds or Chicago Bears "C"

Our Lady of Good Council (MD) - Atlanta Falcons recolor

Lawrence Central (IN) - Southeast Missouri Bears re-use

Colerain (OH) - Louisville Cardinals re-use

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived