ACC Concepts *Entire Conference Complete 11/19/2013*

bigmike

Virginia Cavaliers

If you have followed my concept threads for the past couple of years than these last two may be a little boring because they are the same concepts I did before just moved to the new template. For Virginia I used a "sword" style striping inspired by the main logo, it is used on the pants and sleeves, the number font now matches the V logo.

Home & Away Uniforms

VirginiaHomeandRoadUniforms_zps88c8d17b.

Alternate Uniforms

VirginiaAlternateUniforms_zpse0a389a5.pn

Virginia Tech Hokies

For Virginia Tech I mixed their throwback styled uniforms with their old piping styled uniforms. This is essentially the same concept that I have done for them before except for the fact that I moved it to the new template. The piping is also thicker on this uniform then it has been in my previous concepts.

Home & Away Uniforms

VirginiaTechHomeandRoadUniforms_zps26621

Alternate Uniforms

VirginiaTechAlternateUniforms_zpsfb82cee

Not sure what conference I'll do next, I actually went back and updated my old Alabama concept yesterday so I may do an update to the entire SEC.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

Miami Hurricanes

It is time for Miami to upgrade their uniforms, their current template is being used as a cookie cutter template for Nike by smaller colleges and their uniforms are no longer unique. I decided to base this uniform of off their old pro combat uniforms. The U logo, sleeves, and numbers feature the sublimated pattern used on the pro combat uniforms. The numbers also feature the split colors. I think the split color design and the sublimated pattern make a classic styled looking uniform unique.

Home & Away Uniforms

MiamiHomeandAwayUniforms_zps13edbd87.png

Alternate Uniforms

MiamiAlternateUniforms_zpseac01148.png

Looks like you just combined the 2 sets of Pro Combats they had....not a bad thing....not good but defiantly not bad

Archived