Arsenal FC 2013/14 Nike kit concepts

OlavoP

Here is a concept on what I, as a fan, think Arsenal should wear this last nike season, a mix of a 2000/2002 like shirt with that 2008 brown detailed one, with an invincibles anniversary badge on the back.

Before it comes up: Yes, I know they are repeating last year's home kit and Yes, I notice the Premier League patch with the european font, just put it in the jersey to see how it fits, since it will only be used on the yellow kits.

Also, I'm working on Away, Third, Fourth and goalkeeper kits, as well as some training and other stuff.

24e45fd.png

Well, basically the one they currently uses is plain red, with white sleeves with two stripes on the sleeves, one red and one blue, kinda like the sox I used (wich I ripped from the current set). The one I did is plain red, with white sleeves and lateral, the latera have blue outline and the sleeve have a big blue stripe. Also instead of the current A F C simbol they use on the back I used a special seal I created. But yeah, the template I used is plain nike with galatasaray's collar (oh yeah, the current collor is round and all blue too).

For the away kit dont expect anything different from the current yellow used or from a mix up of nike templates, for the third I'm thinking on something more different but not that unique

Booooooooo Arsenal.

I like the balance of Red White and Blue here. I feel the current shirt has too much blue in it. I also think the stripes on the side make the shirt feel like a mixture between the current one and this one taking the better elements from each:

Arsenal_home_shirt.jpg

As far as your presentation goes, the crest and numbers on the shorts need to be swapped. I also think the name and number on the back of the shirt could be bigger. Other than that it looks great.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

what I went for was actually some type of modern looking mix between that 2000 kit (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100206025224/football/en/images/3/3c/Arsenal_Kit_2000-01.png) and that 2008 kit (http://www.fanfootball.co.uk/images/arsenal-home-kit-2009-wallpaper1.jpg) with armony on the colors. And dont worry, maybe I give a try at the Spuds/Bale FC, I tought on doing this as a series but I have too much series already

one thing I hate about spurs is how the new kits looks so damn good and I hate the club, I'm not sure if Im doing because Under Armour current job is already excellent

Did you see their League cup/FA cup kit? It's beyond hideous with the red sponsor. I do like their "HP" sponsored kit.

It's the same kit just changing sponsors, yes, red was a failure but that thing of brands not changing colors because they pay a lot and actually look horrible in the kit is actually REALLY common in Brazil where I live. That's not UA fault, it's Tottenham itself actually.

Here is the away kit, yellow as it should be in this invincibles 10 years celebration year. This is a Premier League only kit, and features the back seal that all this year kits have. Other than that is basically nike's template being used on Brazil, Atletico Madrid, PSV and Corinthians (maybe there's more that I dont know). Simple but classy, just like the club:

2cninub.png

Other than that, here is a update on the home kit, with the premier league lettering:

33ymigz.png

I like the update to the socks on the home. The away is as you mentioned - classy and simple. It is also very typical of what Arsenal would wear and have worn in recent years.

Given that the home shirt has a blue stripe on the sleeves and the socks have the blue stripe, have you considered adding one to the shorts to complete the set?

Not sure you are aware of this, but the Premier League numbers only come in a set of certain colours. Your navy blue looks too dark and there isnt a yellow one. This is a concept though, so no reason why they cant exist in concept form.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I like the update to the socks on the home. The away is as you mentioned - classy and simple. It is also very typical of what Arsenal would wear and have worn in recent years.

Given that the home shirt has a blue stripe on the sleeves and the socks have the blue stripe, have you considered adding one to the shorts to complete the set?

Not sure you are aware of this, but the Premier League numbers only come in a set of certain colours. Your navy blue looks too dark and there isnt a yellow one. This is a concept though, so no reason why they cant exist in concept form.

First of all, thanks for your feedback on this tread, I really apreciate it.

About the shorts, you are right, I'm adding it on the final kit presentation, when all four are done, I was in doubt about it for the away, that's how Brazil does.

About the numbers, yes I'm aware, I figure on the away maybe the black or the lighter blue one, for the shorts maybe white or swansea gold, I dunno, but for the sake of presentation I did it that way.

Archived