JJHoser

I decided to redesign the Seahawks uniforms seeing as how a great population of football lovers hate the current designs. I will be posting another design later using their current logo, but first I will post it with the logo I designed for the seahawks.

I really like the accenting that Seattle has going on with the Lime Greenish color. So I kept that, but I brought back the old silver helmet style and changed the blue to a brighter navy/ dark royal look.

n3m8.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

I think that with a few modifications, this could be made to look really good.

I think your logo works better with the set than does the current logo. However, when I first saw the logo, I thought "wolf" for some reason. I think that has something to do with the lack of definition between the beak and the head. Also, the facial expression currently looks like "Aw, man. ANOTHER interception?!"

The jerseys are an upgrade from what they have. However, I do think that the huge lime green collar is a bit much. It might look OK if it didn't use Nike's enormous collars.

The font for the wordmark is close, but the height of some of the letters is a bit different, which is messing things up.

I'd be interested to see what the pant stripe looks like if the blue and green also come to a point with the white.

This is a nice start, but it just needs a little bit of refinement.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived