Cornucopia of soccer logos

johnrafael

While I try to seek the will to continue LBFA, I'll post here some soccer logos I did in those days. Real, rebuilt from original art or fantasy. Everyday one or two new.

For today, a real and a fantasy.

Olympique Marseille (Ligue 1) and CA Torpedo (Brazilian League Fantasy)

c55ad277a80ec964ad8672a425df624d.jpg8dd06320fa44b62fc8453f167c60f471.jpg

Marseille: I like this. It contains the recognisable elements from Marseille. I would maybe alter the star to be a single colour like the leaves.

CAT: I like this too. It fits right into typical brazilian soccer logos style. I would maybe alter the stroke on the leaves to merge directly into the shield, rather than stick out awkwardly as it does right now. I would also make the stroke smoother in general.

MCFC: Needs something added to it to identify as Man City. I know the elements are taken directly from their current (and old) badge however a motto or some variant of Manchester City (MCFC, CITY, or even the Superbia in Proelia) would help make the identity more obvious. This logo would be great on a retro/throwback styled jersey or even fashion wear though.

Lazio: I personally think the eagle needs to be gold for Lazio. Once again some text would help the identity of the crest. Eagle logos can have negative associations with Nazi Germany. This logo does not do that but the further you distance away from that the better.

All in all though, these are some good logos.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Lazio: I personally think the eagle needs to be gold for Lazio. Once again some text would help the identity of the crest. Eagle logos can have negative associations with Nazi Germany. This logo does not do that but the further you distance away from that the better.

That's probably what a lot of Lazio supporters are looking for to be honest.

For me, whilst you going for 'simpler' addaptions of the Lazio and City badges, they do need another colour added. The Marseille badge looks really good, the script could be bolder and the 'OM' doesn't need the stroke to be read as 'OM'. Good stuff.

September 7 is Independence Day in Brazil and I was with my girlfriend family. For today, 3 new logos. Amiens, Newell's Old Boys and a vector version (with minor tweaks) of the USMNT 1930 Crest. You can leave your e-mail here if tou want it. .eps format

e5a3e313ff91bb6f790848bdb3b9617a.jpg153e3035f5a8a11ba1a98ea7c48b55ef.jpg658854dfb7ff7ce52e87c7d4f1124203.jpg

Archived