Pistons tweak

Maybe work that into an alt logo, but it's not a strong enough symbol to stand on its own, and certainly can't replace a letter without destroying the integrity of the word mark.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Can you try using the horse logo from the Grant Hill era??

I could, but personally I didn't like the Grant Hill era teal jerseys nor the horsehead logo. I know a lot of people actually like it, and I don't know if I'm in the majority or minority, but I'm not one of them. Anyway, I found a drawing of an engine piston from Shutterstock and colored it. (I don't know if it's free but I'm not selling this design so fair use?)

ntrt.jpg

Next, I tried it on both the current jersey and the Isiah Thomas-era jersey. Better? Worse?

58xq.jpgbbt3.jpg

Looks too much like an I. Pisions

exmf.jpg

It looks too much like an "I" .I love the idea your getting at but its just not coming together above..maybe keep the word "Pistons" but incorporate those pistons throughout the sides or in the uniform like a NIKE college uniform.

Sublimated?

40883.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived