NFL by Kochak (uniforms) + Max O'Brien (logos) - C&C needed on VIKINGS

brunoSkochak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like a lot of these concepts, and especially that Redskins one, one of the best football jerseys I've seen posted here.

Only disappointment is the Bucs. As a lifelong fan, I was sad to see the orange get marginalize. You've eliminated it completely in your design. I wish more Bucs jerseys had more emphasis on their classic look.

• 3 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!

I will use a Nike template ( "contour" only.. The rest will be 100% Kochak Sports ), with some modifications. But this is temporary because my definitive template will be based on the uniform of the team for which (one day) I will play as offensive lineman ( Short guys can do it to !! In Brazil, at least.... )..

As you can see, i didn't use the Nike template ... But, I finally have the JERSEY !! THE REAL JERSEY !!! MADE OUT OF FABRIC ( that could be a little bit less "shiny" ) !!!! ONE WITH MY NAME WRITTEN ON IT ( name font could be bigger...And is, actually,my last name..... )!!!!!!!!!.. Here are some pics of it ( I'm so happy... puta que o pariu..... )

mUFkokF.pngyKVAUG3.png

More details will be given in the next days....Til next post

KbC0Lt6.png

• 3 weeks later...

Did you make this template yourself for the cardinals uniforms?? Could you point me in the direction of it?

Oh, Hello ..
Here are the "items" of the template:
HELMET: I found it here, I think it was in the TEMPLATES .. SVG, if I remember correctly.
SHIRT. : I made it myself, using a soccer template that a my amugo used.
PANTS: North Carolina Tar Heels, black pants, photo of the official release.
SOCKS: Football Socks, based on the MASTER, MYTH, THE LEGEND, Azmie (Malaysian designer).
For now, that's all.
(I do not think that here is the right place, but if some ADM see this post, could unlock my topic "Paraná state Football Championship" or delete it for good? Thank you in advance)

KbC0Lt6.png

Did you make this template yourself for the cardinals uniforms?? Could you point me in the direction of it?

Oh, Hello ..
Here are the "items" of the template:
HELMET: I found it here, I think it was in the TEMPLATES .. SVG, if I remember correctly.
SHIRT. : I made it myself, using a soccer template that a my amugo used.
PANTS: North Carolina Tar Heels, black pants, photo of the official release.
SOCKS: Football Socks, based on the MASTER, MYTH, THE LEGEND, Azmie (Malaysian designer).
For now, that's all.
(I do not think that here is the right place, but if some ADM see this post, could unlock my topic "Paraná state Football Championship" or delete it for good? Thank you in advance)

Thanks man..I appreciate it.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

MINNESOTA VIKINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No long text with poorly translated jokes today.. Here they are : The Minnesota Vikings uniforms ( Concept by Kochak, logo by Max O'Brien ) !!!!

MIN_H_2016.thumb.png.a13f5b5b8c29352e797
MIN_A_2016.thumb.png.87bb7443d3ab16dd351

That's it for today.. It's almost midnight in Brazil now, so... Sleep is not a big part of day, as it is of the Night.. I don't even know if that phrase makes sense, or if this does..

Vlw, FLW !!!!!!!

( See?? No long text !! ) 

KbC0Lt6.png

Archived