TheFallenHaveRisen

LtyO4Gn.jpg

Alright, for those of you who don't know, this is a play off of Achievement Hunter's new series GO!, in which a certain task is stated and the first one to do said task wins. We're gonna modify it to where it'll fit within the CCSLC Competition Guidelines. So, every Tuesday (barring scheduling conflicts), I will start a new thread where a certain challenge is given, and people design with that challenge in mind. You may do whatever you wish, as long as it meets that requirement (Don't worry lancealot, certain weeks the requirement will only allow one sport)

Now, for the challenge for this week. Make an identity for one of the proposed 1990's NFL Expansion teams using their proposed color schemes and your own logos. Your identity must include a custom logo, wordmark, home, away and colored alternate uniform. You may not use any premade logos, it must be of your own design.

But wait, there's more, it was decided that public submissions and polls are a bad idea, so these will both be moved to private Google Docs, submit your concepts here

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Are these supposed to be '90s themed again or would they be their current looks?

Given how the last challenge went, I'm going to assume that you should shoot for a 90's look and feel. If you're using the Jaguars or the Panthers, you should still come up with a new logoset - don't use their original 90's look. Right?

Yes, try and make your concept look like it's from 1995, the only premade things you may use are templates and fonts, everything else must be made by you.

So using a Pro Combat template on a 1995 Concept would be slightly frowned upon?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Yes, try and make your concept look like it's from 1995, the only premade things you may use are templates and fonts, everything else must be made by you.

So using a Pro Combat template on a 1995 Concept would be slightly frowned upon?

Yes

Ok, I guess that rules me out then...

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Yes

Ok, I guess that rules me out then...

Go for it if that's all you got template wise

I might use something different... there are other options. But my time is pretty limited, I'm really busy with exams ATM.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Responses have definitely gone down since last week, only 4 right now.

Do you think it could be because people aren't physically seeing people enter?

Possibly, that or maybe everyone's waiting until the last day to enter. Either way, the system will need refining. I've got a possible idea for next competitions that I'll try out and see if it works

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

I was trying to say that this one has a broader spectrum of possibilities. The second one had a specific team and two of the uniforms had some guidelines. In this one besides the Panthers and Jags there is nothing to go off of for inspiration (some of the LoGo #2 concepts used aspects of the Yankees logo). Football and baseball uniforms and logos differ gretly and I think that most would agree that there's a lot more flexibility and options in football. This may be why people are taking longer or they may not have as much time as they did last time or they didn't feel like they could take on this challenge.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Archived