Arena Bowl....

CityOfWalrus

I think my sig says it all. :D A barnburner of a game! This could be a classic!!! In other words *in a really bad John Facenda impersonation* THE GREATEST GAME IN ARENA FOOTBALL LEAGUE HISTORY.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

What a game! It was certainly a classic AFL tilt - high scoring with neither team getting a commanding league, a furious finish, high drama on extra points and that wild onside kick return! I enjoyed every minute of it. And its always nice to see Barry Wagner hoisting the hardware. Congrats to the SabreCats!!!

I pulled for San Jose, though i didn't care who won. Congrats to the Sabrecats and their great run all season long. Looks like Arizona might be dismantled next season. Question marks surround Hunkie Cooper, Bonner and head Coach Danny White. Maybe after three straight Arena Bowl losses, they will decide to break up the guys. Oh and like Yale said Barry Wagner is the MAN!

gotta say dismantling the Rattlers would be a colossal mistake if it happens. gotta figure fourth time's the charm :hockeysmiley: damn, i said the Bills' fourth time would be the charm too and you all know how that ended up.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived