Jersey Faux Pas for fans at sporting events

kiwi_canadian

I will say though, I've never seen a guy look good in a hockey jersey. Sorry guys, but you look like Kevin Smith (see pic) when you wear them in public.

While fashion tips from the fairer sex is always appreciated I have to say that I'm not looking to dress to impress when I throw on a hockey sweater ;)

;) I did say, "wear what you want". As for the men in hockey thingy, that's just one's opinion.

I don't even really disagree with your opinion. I'm just saying I don't wear a hockey sweater to a hockey game looking to pick someone up. It's a hockey game, not a bar or club.

I also tend to wear hockey jerseys when I want to feel god damn comfortable :lol:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had someone recently comment on one of my BaconSports posts that people should ONLY buy customized jerseys. Here is his response, which I had to agree to disagree with:

http://www.baconsports.com/10-rules-wearing-jersey/

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived