2004-05 NBA Changes

the_cynic

Does anyone know if there will be anymore logo or design changes for anymore teams (besides the Grizzlies and Jazz) for the the 2004-05 NBA season.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think if there were going to be any additional changes, we'd either 1) have heard about it by now or 2) would have seen it at the NBA Draft last week. So, my guess would be no.

What about uniforms changes?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well... while that's probably a little lower key, I think we still might've heard something by now if anyone else was planning a change. If you remember, one of our associates had a finger on the pulse of the league's design status for a while, and any new changes would have had to have been approved several months ago if they were going to take place this season.

Archived