Carnage MMA

Waughman12

I came with this concept which is what would MMA be like with teams. i have some good ideas but not the skill to really make this concept very good so i would like the boards help.

i think the league will be called Carnage MMA and will have 10 teams to start out. If you want to design a teams or have free time to help please do ! If you want to help design please comment or pm me.

i would like to eventually simulate a season with the teams

IF you want to design a team please comment or pm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're going to have a hard time trying to find people to want to help out with little info. I think if you found yourself a good template to start out with, or just giving an example of a team you have more people will be interested. However, right now it sounds like you want people to create and design a league for you. I think the first step should be to find a universal template that everyone will need to use to make the series more unified.

Hope all ends well.

I think you're going to have a hard time trying to find people to want to help out with little info. I think if you found yourself a good template to start out with, or just giving an example of a team you have more people will be interested. However, right now it sounds like you want people to create and design a league for you. I think the first step should be to find a universal template that everyone will need to use to make the series more unified.

Hope all ends well.

working on it

I would be interested if you provide a paint or PDN template, and I do indeed have a few questions.

First of all, is it a league with actual fighters from like UFC and Bellator? Or is this a separate world entirely?

Also, will the teams have both male and female fighters? This would affect the uniforms obviously.

working on a template. And it will mostly be UFC but will have some Bellator.

i will make a list of the fighters here after i post the history.

League history
In 2014 UFC filed for bankruptcy is was forced to fold. The next month Diana White starts promotion for a new MMA league with teams.
It is open to every one and anyone but there is only 4 weight classes Heavy weight, Middleweight, lightweight and welterweight. And only 10 people from each weight class will enter the daft.

top ten lightweights joining the league. Bolded- fought in the UFC, Underlined- fought in Bellator MMA, crossed out- was current lightweight champion

Lightweight

1. Anthony 'Showtime' Pettis

2. Benson Henderson

3. MIchael Chandler

4. Tj Grant

5. Nate Diaz

6. Will Brooks

7. Josh Thomson

8. Alejandro MARTINEZ

9.Saad Awad

10. Derek Anderson

Archived