Nike Fly Speed Series

laray3

2nd team  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys, i have decided in addition to the fcs-fbs entry uniform thread i have going, i have decided to create a new series as well. This series is called Nike Fly Speed Series. This series will consist of 12 teams and they will be chosen by you. The teams you select will be chosen to feature a new nike series like nike pro combat.The series will give each team a new home, away, alt, and bowl uniform. The 12 teams doesnt have to be with nike in real life as this is a fictional series. I will start tomorrow on creating the uniforms so vote up and i look forward to seeing yall interest and feedback! If anyone has any suggestions to the series or uniforms feel free to share and ill take into consideration!

For Oregon the wings might look better fanning out from the neck. But it's a good look. For your logo, I'd use a football without a logo. Two Nike logos crossing each other looks a little haphazard.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

UCLA BRUINS

• traditional home, away, alt, bowl

home

UCLAHOME_zps89bc9dfd.jpg

away

UCLAAWAY_zps401dabfb.jpg

alt

UCLAALT_zps9445f6fe.jpg

bowl (blackout)

UCLABOWL_zps9ff78746.jpg

i may be a tad bit off on the color that i was going for but at the same time im not going for 100 % of what the school colors is now. like oregon now? seems like they change school colors every few years... same idea in this series some teams will have slightly color change or shade change

For the oregon, mizzou and Baylor sets I would recommend using fonts that are more similar to what they currently have. Other wishe the designs themselves are very nice

THANKS I ACTUALLY NOTICED THE BAYLOR FONT I USED WOULD BETTER SUIT OREGON

I just finished the 5th tean in the seriea....louisville will post tomorrow.... would like to know which team you guys would like next.... ive narrowed it to michigan state, texas a&m, and oklahoma state please post below

THE NEXT TEAM UP IS LOUISVILLE

• HOME. AWAY. ALT. BOWL
  • BLACK IS NOW A MAIN COLOR
  • BLACK HELMET WHITE HELMET AND CANDY RED HELMET

HOME

LOUISVILLEHOME_zps470ee7e1.jpg

AWAY

LOUISVILLEAWAY_zpsed47a399.jpg

ALT

LOUISVILLEALT_zpsc35b2bca.jpg

BOWL (CANDY RED HELMET SPECIAL JERSEY) I KNOW IM GONNA GET SOME MIXED REVIEWS BOUT THIS ONE

LOUISVILLEBOWL_zpsb1c9aace.jpg

Jaguars gradient + Giant 90's logo on uniforms + black # on black jersey = Nonononono.

-No gradient, maybe giant red logo if you have to

- red number w/ white outline

- big ol no to the giant logo. Just, no

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The helmet isnt gradient, it is a candy effect. At angles it look black but in other angles it looks red and the big logo on the chest, i would never do something like this but for some reason louisville was the best oppurtunity to try it with. I tried it with other team logos and it looked way more terrible

Archived