TBT: The Jersey Collage - By City

rmackman

Here are some Boston Legends

I'm not trying to overrate Pierce, I just don't have a Larry Bird Jersey and i didn't want to leve out the Celtics.legjers.jpg

Boston 90s jerseys

104_2386.jpg

Boston 2000s Jerseys

2000sjers.jpg

Can I put the 90s one up on the BaconSports Instagram? I can tag you if you have a user name.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown |ย ๐ŸŒย Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sportsย ๐Ÿ”—
spacer.png

for Instagram? no, i don't have one. but sure, put it up.

It's up at http://www.instagram.com/baconsports

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown |ย ๐ŸŒย Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sportsย ๐Ÿ”—
spacer.png

Woops, I thought this thread got deleted. I'm actually at my parents' house for the weekend, where my entire jersey collection is. I'll bring them back with me and get some pics in after this weekend.

ย 

ย 

Cool why did you pick the 90s one?

Because it was Throwback Thursday

spacer.png

photo1_zpsc0971f4d.jpg

After re-reading the first post, before posting this, I saw the 2002 year limit, so apologies for the modern Lightning jerseys as well (I don't have anymore pre-2007 jerseys). Also, I'm not saying Trent Dilfer is a legend. I wanted an old Bucs road jersey, and that was all I could get at the time.

ย 

ย 

photo1_zpsc0971f4d.jpg

After re-reading the first post, before posting this, I saw the 2002 year limit, so apologies for the modern Lightning jerseys as well (I don't have anymore pre-2007 jerseys). Also, I'm not saying Trent Dilfer is a legend. I wanted an old Bucs road jersey, and that was all I could get at the time.

That's pretty sweet. Love the creamsicles!

spacer.png

photo1_zpsc0971f4d.jpg

photo1_zpsc0971f4d.jpg

That's amazing that you have both a Devil Rays and Tampa Bay Lightning โ€œstorm" jersey! Two really rare and hard to find jerseys!

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

New York is going to be extremely tricky considering the amount of teams.

NBA - Knicks & Nets

MLB - Yankees & Mets

NFL - Giants & Jets

NHL - Rangers, Isles, and Devils (the Devils are in the New York Metro Area)

Soccer - Red Bulls (Metrostars) and Cosmos (NYCFC doesn't exist yet so you can't get throwbacks for them).

Hmmm. NY would be impressive because most people wouldn't have a rival's jersey. I'm close as I have Devils, Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Nets, Red Bulls, and Cosmos covered but don't have Mets, Jets, Islanders, or Rangers. At least I have every sport though, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Archived