D1 College Basketball teams (Men's or Women's) without logos

Watched the Wichita State vs. Indiana State game and noticed that the Sycamores didn't have a Nike Swoosh on their jersey (but do on their shorts). Kudos to Indiana St., but are there any other major or mid-major teams who also choose to play sans logo, whether it's because they can afford to or because they prefer the cleaner/traditional look? Thanks.
ncb_i_jakeodum_cmg_600.jpg

Here are the uniforms for the Boston University Terriers. There is also a nike swoosh on the shorts but not on the jersey. The player is Maurice (Mo) Watson who is an electric player for a BU team likely headed to the NCAA tournament via the Patriot League.

8344838.jpeg

bos_g_watson_400x600.jpg

Watched the Wichita State vs. Indiana State game and noticed that the Sycamores didn't have a Nike Swoosh on their jersey (but do on their shorts). Kudos to Indiana St., but are there any other major or mid-major teams who also choose to play sans logo, whether it's because they can afford to or because they prefer the cleaner/traditional look? Thanks.

Wow that's a gorgeous looking game. So many college teams would look much better if they just stuck with varsity block fonts.

Wow that's a gorgeous looking game. So many college teams would look much better if they just stuck with varsity block fonts.

Smh at still being on the system of dress in 2014, those jerseys are huge.

Archived