Cleveland Browns 2015 Uniform Concepts

TJed73

• 3 months later...

I'll give it a shot... (based on a careful reading of everything in that reddit post)... but let me make this clear... I don't like it and don't want it.

“Helmet... candy orange with a matching color facemask and sublimated striping” Maybe this means the stripes from the helmet continue onto the facemask.

“The Jersey… custom block font is meant to invoke a blue collar feel... The stripes are kind of like large spaghetti straps.”

“There are three different pairs of pants, Orange, gray and Brown…the pants have the same sublimated striping as the helmet and jerseys.”

brwnew_zps12d26254.png

I should also mention that I think the Reddit stuff is almost certainly nonsense, but this was an interesting experiment anyway.

sTufAXb.png

mF4VFOK.png

UyoPybl.png

Not much to complain about with these two.

Even though I generally like gray uniforms, I still think it's a little overused, at least in the college football ranks (Arkansas, Kansas, and Texas Tech, among others), it would be a perfect fit for the Browns (from gray facemasks), provided that it doesn't overpower the uniforms. And if the Browns bring gray aboard, why not keep the facemask gray? I also hope they keep wearing brown uniforms, also.

I'm not the biggest fan of orange facemasks...this coming from someone who loves the color.

</rant>

Archived