UNC Tar Heels

vicfurth

uncfootball.gif

I've had this idea for a while now. Yes, I did take the easy way out and use Nike Builder, so sue me :D. Anyhoo, I've thought that Carolina blue and white didn't have enough contrast, so I added navy (not black, just a dark navy) to the mix. I also created a new helmet with the UNC wordmark on the helmet (to look more college-ish). Well, that's it. Hopefully UNC traditionalists won't burn me.

Feel free to critique mercilessly :P.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

uncfootball.gif

I've had this idea for a while now. Yes, I did take the easy way out and use Nike Builder, so sue me :D. Anyhoo, I've thought that Carolina blue and white didn't have enough contrast, so I added navy (not black, just a dark navy) to the mix. I also created a new helmet with the UNC wordmark on the helmet (to look more college-ish). Well, that's it. Hopefully UNC traditionalists won't burn me.

Feel free to critique mercilessly :P.

burn baby burn!! :evil:

Or not whatever

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

they've had navy in the mix, and for some reason football is de-emphasizing it little by little despite the aforementioned fact about contrast. only UNC program that emphasizes navy over carolina is baseball, which IMO is thinkin backwards but whatever.

as for the concept, i don't like the helmet logo, the traditional NC just does it better for me. the home jersey is okay but the roadies have too much navy for my tastes, the numbers could have been carolina with no problem. and ya coulda went through the trouble of having carolina pants :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here's what I came up with.

I think because the color is so associated with UNC, they can get away without using a third color at all.

unc.gif

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

i like them... bronco-stripes and all.

only thing i'd change is make the side panel continuous on the white jersey, meaning you'd have to make white pants, with a baby blue stripe... then i'd love them.

Archived