Los Angeles Aftershock-"One Of A Kind" HELMET

vnardella5

I think pink would be a very difficult color to use a a major secondary color (the main color of the pants or helmet color, for example), but if used like the neon color used by Seattle, it could be a very good "eye pop". Just try and avoid using it too much, or it'll defenitely lose any sense of professionalism.

The only way pink or Magenta or whatever you want to call it could work in the NFL is if it were paired with black as an accent color.

I would keep that shade of blue, but make Burgundy the primary color. You'd get a unique look with more realistic and manly colors.

Or replace pink with Burgundy, creating an Aston Villa/West Ham color scheme.

As much as I want pink too work in the NFL, I think the look you created would still fit better in a women's league.

The only way pink or Magenta or whatever you want to call it could work in the NFL is if it were paired with black as an accent color.

I would keep that shade of blue, but make Burgundy the primary color. You'd get a unique look with more realistic and manly colors.

As much as I want pink too work in the NFL, I think the look you created would still fit better in a women's league.

I think pink would work if it was only a trim or accent color.

this can't work in the nfl and why use a ua font with a nike design the font is called UA CADET and is made by conrad

lol someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed......its a concept man, and it can work....black and blue the main colors....and just cuz its made by conrad means nothing...he made it so we can use it for concepts

That's exactly what I had in mind. I wish the Avs would lighten their blue and do that. It's one of the most beautiful color schemes in sports IMO

Archived