IFAF Championships Stockholm 2014 (take 2)

thisguyphelps

Well, here it is starting with Australia: EDIT 1: Added Striping Pattern to Jerseys and Pants

Helmet: I went with no logo on the helmet for Australia. I took the colors from the National Soccer Team Kits.

Helmet_zps37bc39fa.png

Home: Each nations flag will be on their jersey.

Home_zps33c76130.png

Away: Australia gets to have two colored Jerseys

Visitor_zps5d30a12f.png

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

This could use a bit more thought in the execution. The uniform is simply filled in following the pre-made lines of the Nike template. Utilize the template as a simple guide of how to fit a design onto a uniform, not as a rigid guide of where to color in.

Some form of striping on the pants other than the panel that stops 3/4 way up the leg woul be a great start. Feel free to add patterns, striping, piping, or anything else you can think of to make your design more visually appealing. You have a great base to work with, but right now it's overly simple.

TDZiMMB.png

Moving on to Austria: EDIT 1: Made the helmet logo bigger and easier to see, and i changed the helmet stripe color to match the red used in the rest of the uniform.

Helmet: Used Austrian shield logo on Helmet with stripes matching their flag.

Helmet_zps7260c131.png

Uniforms: Same striping, I used black instead of red on the home jersey to keep the striping consistent,

Home_zps40a58b9a.png

Visitor_zpse82d81e2.png

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

You seriously need a new helmet template. Otherwise the unis are pretty nice. Plain, simple, but still have a design. My only issue is the helmet logo. Way too complicated and hard to tell what is is from a distance.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Canada would look better with the Wisconsin or Nebraska treatment on the sleeves.And I agree about the helmets. There are better looking templates that can show off your design better. I'd also add different numbers as well to help set these jerseys apart.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I feel like these are boring in uncreative. Try putting a sublimated (is that what it's called?) leaf on Canada, or maybe the flag on Australia. Try some other things and see what works, right now I just feel like you're putting random stripes and a country flag and calling it a concept. Look at JTSwag's Olympic thread for example. That's this idea done right IMO. Creative but still representative of the country.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Archived