Las Vegas Firebirds

Blackhawks#9

Love the colors. Love the socks. A very nice start here. The type needs some attention though. Your wordmarks have a large ammount of kerning (space between letters) but are being crowded by those bars on top and bottom. If you insist on keeping those, equal out the space between everything. Tighten the kerning and raise the top bar/lower the bottom bar. You want all that space to be about equal. Thats visual rhythm.

Because your type has so mich going on even with the numbers you should do more with the rest of the uniform even if its just adding pinstripes. The type is all very heavy but you have a lot of open blank space that looks dead and the whole uni feels cheap.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I like what you have going here. However, I would put the Firebirds wordmark on the home white and move the chest logo to the alt black. Just my two cents.

I was thinking I would do that

I like what you have going here. However, I would put the Firebirds wordmark on the home white and move the chest logo to the alt black. Just my two cents.

I was thinking I would do that

I may also do a pinstriped uniform too. Thoughts?

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Vanilla Whale! In regards to the wordmarks; make the first and last letters both capital. EX: Las vegaS

Love the colors. Love the socks. A very nice start here. The type needs some attention though. Your wordmarks have a large ammount of kerning (space between letters) but are being crowded by those bars on top and bottom. If you insist on keeping those, equal out the space between everything. Tighten the kerning and raise the top bar/lower the bottom bar. You want all that space to be about equal. Thats visual rhythm.

Because your type has so mich going on even with the numbers you should do more with the rest of the uniform even if its just adding pinstripes. The type is all very heavy but you have a lot of open blank space that looks dead and the whole uni feels cheap.

New wordmark

wordmark_zps4953a1c9.jpg

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Archived