LA Kings Stadium Series Fix

dkc

I don't know if many people agree with me but I think that the Stadium Series jerseys had a lot of missed potential this year, especially for the LA side of things. I think their more muted colour pallet bodes well with a half / half design, and tried to show that here. Gone are the gimmicky chrome or whatever designs on the logo and white pants, instead, a gimmicky logo altogether. Straight from the 1990s, INTRODUCING!!! the Sunglasses Lion logo!! This logo is lifted from the shield that fans either seem to have a love or hate relationship with. Why the Sunglasses Lion? Well the game is outside of course. You need sunglasses to keep that California sun out of your eyes. So without further ado the concept!

Oh2rENz.png

Anyway... If you have any comments, or criticisms go for it. I am all ears. But not really... A person who was 100% ears would have a hard time typing this out since they wouldn't have fingers.

278.gif

First of all funny pun you did at the end. Second still bitter about the loss.and three. Needs purple

I can't recall this "purple" which you speak of. Perhaps you are referring to "Forum Blue"?

278.gif

First of all funny pun you did at the end. Second still bitter about the loss.and three. Needs purple

I can't recall this "purple" which you speak of. Perhaps you are referring to "Forum Blue"?
I mean the old kings purple

I think he means the purple from 1998-2011.

I mean the old kings purple

I think he means the purple from 1998-2011.

Forum Blue is what they called their purple because they didn't like the word purple. I was just trying to be humorous and refer to that.

278.gif

I feel like the logo as well as the Jerseys both match the Ontario Reign....but its still 200% better then the real so well done...

not bad but the glasses are a bit gimmicky fix that and you are doing alright here.

The logo is straight from a former LA Kings logo, sunglasses and all. The glasses are gimmicky, but they are accurate, and sort of appropriate for a stadium series game.

106.png

278.gif

Archived