SulphurWing6

I really like the uniforms so far, any chance you can do something new with the Jets? Usually people keep it, for the most part, the same as their current unis and it would be nice to see something new.

Thanks.

Yes, I'll try to come up with something new for them.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Colts concepts are basically the same as their actual uniforms. This one isn't really a redesign, but there are a few tweaks that I made. I added a second stripe on the helmet to match their sleeve striping. I also made their facemask blue and I incorporated a very small dot detail into their shoulder, pant, helmet, and sock sleeves that is intended to reflect the dots on their team logo.

Home:

Watermark%20IND%20home_zpsghb7m6mn.jpg

Away:

Watermark%20IND%20Away_zpsn1curgxg.jpg

It's nearly impossible to notice the stripe details from those images, so here is a closeup that will hopefully help a bit:

IND%20Closeup%20SL_zps1j9bk4i3.gif

Sent you a message but just wanted to be more specific with my compliments on the Colts Uni. You "nailed it" with the nail holes on the helmet,sleeve,and sock stripes. :notworthy: Putting holes on the Jersey Numbers would have been overdone. IMO It is a perfect balance! Well done with this iconic logo and uni design!

Love the saints concepts! Any chance of doing the home black jersey with white pants?

2015%20Elite%2051-%20Saints%20Home%20WHT

AWESOME! Thanks mat!

Oops that was supposed to be thanks MATE!

You're welcome :)

Sent you a message but just wanted to be more specific with my compliments on the Colts Uni. You "nailed it" with the nail holes on the helmet,sleeve,and sock stripes. :notworthy: Putting holes on the Jersey Numbers would have been overdone. IMO It is a perfect balance! Well done with this iconic logo and uni design!

Haha, clever pun and thank you very much!

The Houston home jersey is beautiful. I understand where you were looking to go with the away, but I'm just not a fan of the numbers. Can you show a side profile pic of the helmet? I would like to see what the full design on it looks like. Great job of the Colts as well. They have one of the cleanest uniforms in the league, and I love that you kept the look and added the perfect details.

The Texans are ok, but I'm not a fan of the whole one red shoulder, one blue shoulder on the away. Also, the blue-to-red transition on the away numbers looks a little odd, especially since it's only on one number. Oh and you got rid of quite possibly the best number font in the NFL!

spacer.png

Best look of the first 4 is the Saints by far. Great font.

Texans just doesn't look NFL-ish enough to me. The gradient numbers and "weird" helmet design scream fantasy league to me.

Given your work on the Saints, I think you can improve the Texans a bit. You clearly have some good overall concept of design.

It's just my opinion, of course.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I definitely understand the comments on the Texans concepts. The mismatching shoulder sleeves and number gradient are a bit strange. My goal was to try to come up with something more on the radical side after posting a really conservative Colts concept. But anyway, I'll have to go back and fix the Texans a bit. In the meantime, here are concepts for the Bills:

Home:

Watermark%20BUF%20Home_zpshdgwp4rd.jpg

Away:

Watermark%20BUF%20Away_zpsxpdj8soh.jpg

I definitely understand the comments on the Texans concepts. The mismatching shoulder sleeves and number gradient are a bit strange. My goal was to try to come up with something more on the radical side after posting a really conservative Colts concept. But anyway, I'll have to go back and fix the Texans a bit. In the meantime, here are concepts for the Bills:

I like the out of the box Texans Away concept. I would go farther with the idea and do the socks and the gloves the same way. Switch both Nines in the 99 on the back view. One minor correction that I would consider for all concepts would be to narrow and shorten Numbers of all back view jerseys. IMO just a bit large. Would also love to see side view of the Texan helmet.

I've always felt that the Jets have a great set of uniforms, so redesigning them was a pretty tough task. I tried to keep them as basic as possible and not go overboard. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the slanted number font, but I felt that it goes well with their slanted wordmark. Anyway, here they are:

Home:

SL%20NYJ1_zpso5ljnrim.gif

Away:

SL%20NYJ%202_zpsifdxcr9l.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived