OrdinarieO© / Special Edition Aesthetic O'Caps Debut

TheArtfulJB

Hey guys! So for those of you who caught the debut of the Ordinarie O© NHL fitted project, this is an extensions of that very project.

Through out the season, I'll be creating special edition fitted caps for teams and players as they hit certain milestones within the season.

Now I'll be honest... I won't be able to keep up with every single team and each of their players, but I'll highlight what I can catch wind

of to create these fitteds in a timely manner. Well anyways, here's the first batch of Special Edition Aesthetic O'Caps making their debut:

1. Philadelphia Flyers / Michal Neuvirth for his back to back shutouts against the Panthers & Blackhawks to equal 61 saves total.

2. Minnesota Wild / Zach Parise for his hat trick against the Colorado Avalanche.

3. Tampa Bay Lightning / Steven Stamkos for hitting his 500th career point.

4. Chicago Blackhawks / The hawks for their 2014/2015 season Championship.

Be sure to catch all of the Special Edition Aesthetic O'Caps and more custom fitteds on Tumblr & Instagram.

And just so y'all know, not everything will be posted here in the forums. I'll only be posting in the forums every

once in a while to showcase some new fitteds and to keep promoting the project. So make sure you follow those

two social platforms if you have them. Enjoy guys!

OrdinarieOcopy%20Forum%20Post%20Special%

JB_OrdinarieO_Signature1.png

All of these hats are amazing, but make the patch smaller. That would complete this. Not sure if you are just doing it to show what the patch looks like, but make them smaller. Also, base the patches off of bigger events, such as championships, instead of hat tricks.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I hate to be that guy also, but they didn't win in 2014 (the LA Kings did) The Hawks won (most recently) in 2010, 2013, and 2015

chicago_blackhawks_championship_banner_2

Don't get me wrong - The concept art looks Awesome

I was referring to the season they won it in. Thanks for looking out though!

All of these hats are amazing, but make the patch smaller. That would complete this. Not sure if you are just doing it to show what the patch looks like, but make them smaller. Also, base the patches off of bigger events, such as championships, instead of hat tricks.

Yeah the reason for the larger sizes in the patches is to show them off. If I were to make them more "authentic" looking and smaller, it would be harder to make out what the patch is paying homage to, you know? I agree with you as far as making the patches for bigger events (which will be done), but I also just want to have fun with the project and create little milestone patches every once in a while. The project would get stale if I don't keep it moving along in some kind of way. But with this being the first batch of special edition fitteds, I just wanted to show off what was to come in the future for those who may be interested in following the project.

I'm being nit picky here I know, but it's just because I also want to see if I'm right. On the Blackhawks one wouldn't the apostrophe go before the numbers? '14-'15

Just so you're correct on the depiction.

I think you may be right my man. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll get it right the next time around.

Archived