Ujju2's EPL

ujju2

So, as many of you may know, I've been around here for a while now, but I haven't posted any concepts yet, so I'd like to change that now.

I will be beginning with Manchester City, because I actually like their current logo. So without further ado, here is Manchester City.

C&C is much appreciated. Nothing too fancy for City, but that may not be the case for some other teams.

Edit: Forgot to mention, all credit for the templates goes to Raysox, and the Font is by Conrad. Thanks to you both!

Manchester%20City%20Kits%201_zpsmj6h8h3q

Very good, just make the sponsor and number color match on the blue jersey. Whether it be gold or navy

And there are only 5 colors for the numbers. Red navy gold black white. So that'd make your black jersey wrong. Just something to think about! Greatstart!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Nice point on the sponsor colour, I will try both options to see what looks best. As for the numbers, I did not know that, so thanks, but for this series, I think I will just ignore that rule. Thanks for the feedback!

Nice work! This is a good look for City, can't wait to see some more teams!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Very good, just make the sponsor and number color match on the blue jersey. Whether it be gold or navy

And there are only 5 colors for the numbers. Red navy gold black white. So that'd make your black jersey wrong. Just something to think about! Greatstart!

Huh. didn't know that about the numbers. Cool fact, will be cool to see next time I watch EPL action.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Yeah the neat thing about the numbers is that all the personalized jerseys can get done at local stores. They can get any name or number because it is one fint and 5 colors. The five colors allows small shops to be able to make any jersey, and not just a few teams' colors. Pretty cool.

Anyways I think the navy numbers and sponsor was the better choice for the home. Great job on man city! Make sure you do TOTTENHAM at some point!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

I would still love some more feedback for Man City, however, here's Manchester United!

Nothing too far out of the ordinary with the home and clash. The alt is a throwback to their foundation as Newton Heath LYR. The template I am using is the old version for Adidas, and so the Adidas kits will be made with the much maligned 3 stripes on the sleeves.

C&C is appreciated as always. Thanks to those of you that have already posted, keep it coming!

Edit: Here is the image which I forgot to post :)

Manchester%20United%20Kits%201_zpsqil0ug

Great work for MUFC. This is a really nice look for them, and I like the throwback alt. Can't wait to see Arsenal!!!!

Great work for MUFC. This is a really nice look for them, and I like the throwback alt. Can't wait to see Arsenal!!!!

Well, you're in luck. Arsenal happens to be the next team up. I have them finished, but I'll hold off on posting them until I get at least a bit more feedback on the two that are up. :)

The Man U third looks like a Norwich jersey. I see the history thiugh, good idea! Shouldn't there be a name on the back of the third though? And an idea, what would they look like with red shorts on the away....????

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Ok. While I work on updating City and United, I'll be posting Arsenal.

Just a clean, classic look here. the halves on the home come directly from the crest. I'm not quite sure on the away, so feedback is much appreciated. Also, no third kit yet, so suggestions are welcome. Here's Arsenal!

Arsenal%20Kits%201_zpsy4bhcmia.png

Nice job on Arsenal! I am really happy you stuck with the 2014-15 away, and not the one they have now. The gradient isn't so bad, but I would just get rid of it, in my opinion. Nice work with Arsenal, though!

I'd suggest either an inverse of the white and red of the home, or a mostly black light blue and gold accents. I'd take off the gradient, or at least make it less drastic. Maybe make it fade to a cream or more greenish yellow? Personally I don't like the yellow to white. Very good though, I absolutely love the home. Great work, keep it up!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Seems I chose a good time to start with Man City, the new crest has been leaked. Still prefer the eagle, although most of you will disagree and I'm fine with that. Will post updated kits for Arsenal soon, along with Liverpool.

Archived