Ujju2's EPL

ujju2

Away looks too much like a Norwich, but I like the home! A lot! Cool color scheme, reminds me of like reggae culture Jamaica. (I've been there). Great work again

Agreed with on the away. Also, I can see the Jamaican feel on the home! But, I don't really think the teal belongs there. It makes the uniform seem a little out of place.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Ok. Still waiting on more C&C. The teal is on the jerseys because I thought it would be logical to take the colours from the crest. Will play around with it. Keep the feedback coming!

Yeah, I get it.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The teal might look better as more of a green color. Also, if you tried substitution the teal for yellow, it would look really good. Nice start here tho!

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Chelsea: Perfect. 

Villa: The home is good, and the away would look much better if the ad matched the one on the home jersey. Your thir, while out of the box, doesn't do it for me. The enlarged, centered, simplified crest I one thing that's I don't think would go ove very well. 

spacer.png

Chelsea: good but the blue is too light imo

villa: the home is good but the away is ruined because of the sponsor. Either make the text smaller or use the logo from the home.  The third looks cool but as said before, the enlarged logo doesn't really work. 

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

The third is meant to mimic their original uniforms, which did feature a large red lion in the middle. Also, for some reason, all of the colors seem darker on my files than they do when I upload them, don't know why. My files for chelsea do have a darker blue than it looks like. And the sublimated stripes are a lot more evident in my files than they are here. Any ideas as to why that is? Also, thanks for the feedback, I will work on it.

Edit: Actually, it's the kit they wore from 1878-1880, not the original.

Archived