Wild and Rangers Sets

Bruins

Attempt at neatening up the Wild that I sent into HJC and was looking for some C&C on. Tried making their set more cohesive among other adjustments.

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Looks nice.

If you're dead-set on having a red primary, I'd either remove the green yoke on the cream jersey or make it red, since the uniform would have too much green if you'd factor in the pants. That being said, my opinion on cream is that it looks nice on a dark jersey, but should be replaced by white on a light jersey.

I like the premise of the alternate jersey, but you'd have to either change the striping pattern or colour in the negative space between the two cream spaces red.

Great job overall, really like how you coloured the numbers!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

This is a nice set overall, but I'll have to agree that the yoke needs to changed to red.

For the alternate, I would like to see a different striping pattern. (personal opinion: I think all alternates should be unique compared to home and road jersey)

Other that those, this is a very clean look that would work well for the wild.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

I like the Rangers one and really wouldn't mind seeing them wear it. I couldn't imagine them doing it without using the script on the front, though. Great job cleaning it up too, much less blurry and pixelated. You probably read my review of the Wild jersey on Thursday so I won't go into that one much more.

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

2 hours ago, NoE38 said:

I like this set overall. This is something I could see them wearing, but stick with the diagonal rangers script as the jersey logo. Maybe also make the collar on the home jersey red and white?

15 minutes ago, Bpoe96 said:

I like the Rangers one and really wouldn't mind seeing them wear it. I couldn't imagine them doing it without using the script on the front, though. Great job cleaning it up too, much less blurry and pixelated. You probably read my review of the Wild jersey on Thursday so I won't go into that one much more.

Thanks for the feedback guys! The reason i used the logo instead of the script is because i think the logo is actually a perfect fit on the front of a jersey. Its not traditional or even realistic, but i think it looks pretty good. (I did, thank you @Bpoe96:P)

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived