XenonDesigns    216

Today I was bored and decided to digitalize a sketch for a ski mountain logo. The mountain is named Whittier thus, the W and the mountain in the center cuz its a mountain.

Anyone have any thoughts? Improvements I can make?

whiter logo red.png

Whittier logo.png

Zeus89725    941

I really like it! It's sharp, it seems pretty versatile, it's got the double meaning, and it's just visually pleasing.

Also, nice profile pic. I like how you incorporated your logo into the New England flag. I was thinking of doing the same with Colorado's flag.

H11K    279

I like it, maybe make the center look more like a mountain? I know you want the simple look but something as simple as a jagged line across the top to separate the peak.

XenonDesigns    216
16 hours ago, H11K said:

I like it, maybe make the center look more like a mountain? I know you want the simple look but something as simple as a jagged line across the top to separate the peak.

I did originally have that idea but I just couldn't execute it well enough.

GeauxColonels    450
18 hours ago, H11K said:

Agreed. Something needs to be done to make the "mountain" look like a mountain. Right now, it looks like a slightly modified hotel logo.

W-Hotels-logo-logotype-1024x768.png