Brazilian soccer club takes jersey advertising to new level

nash61

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

interesting but ugly and i would imagine inneffective. its hard to read even from a photo. near impossible to read on tv or in stands when players are in action. so your best shot at getting the message across is through photos and if the team is struggling for an audience, the ammount of people who see the photos (most likley on social platforms) would have to be pretty small to begin with. and its only effective to that small number of fans who shop at the store, so to reach this percentage of the fanbase in such a way seems pretty bad altogether to me

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

It just seems like they did it so the club could have a little bit of media perception.

The ad itself reminded me of when first division side Botafogo had a store called Casa&Video as their sponsors, and would display random products and prices on their kits.

The highlight was this hair dryer that changed from R$49 to R$39 between the first and second halfs:
Wpkbv0G.jpg

Archived