Complete Nike NBA rebrand (1/32) (Logo and Uniform)

Suededesigns

10 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I like what you have going on to start with. I'd suggest shrinking "ROCKETS" in the bottom logo and outlining it in red. Also, do a thin red outline around the basketball logo.

I added the outline to the ball logo, but for the logo on the bottom I felt that red text with a white drop shadow looked a touch better than white text with a red outline, so I went with that. 

Also, I want to add something to the shorts of the uniform, but I am not sure what. Any suggestions?

Houston ConceptV2.jpg

That logo has so much empty space it doesn't work at all, the only acceptable one is the basketball one, as an alternate. The uniform is also really bland imo add some elements from previous uniforms

6 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

That logo has so much empty space it doesn't work at all, the only acceptable one is the basketball one, as an alternate. The uniform is also really bland imo add some elements from previous uniforms

Yeah I agree with you about the uniforms, but less is more in terms of the logo, but yeah, I really do want to tweak the unis. Just not sure how quite yet

On 8/2/2017 at 4:42 PM, Suededesigns said:

Hello! 

This is my first ever uniform/logo concepts I have ever done. I am a graphic designer on Instagram, and I am taking a jab at concepts for the first time. Constructive criticism and Feedback is very welcomed!

ROCKETS.jpg

I love a lot of things that you're doing here. If I could offer any sort of constructive criticism, then it will be to get rid of the white waist band (I find it to be a jarring  interruption of the all red uniform) and perhaps put the ROCKETS wordmark  behind the smoke trail coming from the rocket. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived