NHL Adidas Alternates

chcarlson23

An image was released on one of the NHL threads here, and it had a list of teams that are supposedly getting an alternate jersey next year. 

jjHeUMT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I had started to work on a concept for the Ducks and Flyers when I first saw this. I will be fairly busy over the next few months, so we'll see how often I can finish these, but without further ado, here is my Columbus Blue Jackets Alt. 

This was also based off of the rumor mentioned in an NHL thread, that the colors would be the same as their previous Alt, but the design would be different. 

ChaseCarlson-CBJ.png

C&C appreciated! 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Personally, I think the Jackets will go with the RWB cannon instead of the cream and double blue. But maybe thats just me...

Uniform looks good! I don’t really like the three stars on the sleves, it makes it busy. But overall, a very nice, simple look. I like it.

Here's my alternate jersey for the Anaheim Ducks! It's the combo of the original, and the Cup-Winning Set! 

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--fXqMIvDiDo/WwhNSH8jRlI/AAAAAAAABX4/HmjXe6lGePgs6el4nNCKdq3cN2i5DZ8wACLcBGAs/s1600/ChaseCarlsonANA.png

C&C appreciated!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Well, my computer that I've been doing everything on crashed, and is need of repair. This last concept is the only one that I have finished, and located somewhere other than my broken computer. Here's my Flyers alt! I've heard rumors that the color for the alt is to be black. Well I used that, and kept a simple sleeve-length yoke, based off of the Flyers history of sleeve-length yokes.

ChaseCarlson-PHI.png

C&C appreciated!

CBJ: Almost perfect, I would just shrink the stars and make the pentagon navy.

ANA: I feel like the stripes are too big, I would also shrink them.

PHI: I think it's been confirmed they're going with their Stadium Series '16 uniforms as their full-time thirds, but I'd definitely welcome yours for this year's Stadium Series.

Great work!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

CBJ: Honestly if you just had one star one each of the sleeves (like their primary jerseys) it would be perfect!

ANA: I love everything about it but I'm not sure that Ducks fans would like another black jersey. I'm kinda curious to see an orange version.

PHI: Big fan! I think this matches their current set better than any of their other recent alternates.

Loving this series, curious to see what you do for the Caps

On 5/28/2018 at 6:10 PM, chcarlson23 said:

Here's my alternate jersey for the Anaheim Ducks! It's the combo of the original, and the Cup-Winning Set! 

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--fXqMIvDiDo/WwhNSH8jRlI/AAAAAAAABX4/HmjXe6lGePgs6el4nNCKdq3cN2i5DZ8wACLcBGAs/s1600/ChaseCarlsonANA.png

C&C appreciated!

I agree with shrinking the stripes. Since this is an alternative, I'd swap the logos. 

XM4KeeA.png

• 3 months later...

I'm sort of continuing this series. It's been a long summer, and now that I'm back at school, with a fixed laptop, I'll actually have a little bit more time! Here's a set for the Chicago Blackhawks. I left everything the same on the home and road, except I changed the collars to the Winter Classic version. The alternate is based off of a concept that I made when I just started out, and the 2009 Winter Classic. I also made a white version of the jersey, but I'm looking for some more feedback on that one, because I don't know if the color balance is right

Let me know what you think! 

ChicagoSet3.png

Here's the set. I took the pants directly from the Winter Classic.

ChicagoSet4.png

Archived