Ottawa Senators Redesign

DTConcepts

The Sens are one of the teams in most dire need of a redesign. They've been in something of an identity crisis since their founding years, as they initially switched from jersey design to jersey design like Taylor Swift does boyfriends, and at the end of it all they got a $#!Tty logo, and boring templated jerseys. They need a rebrand, and fortunately, they already have a logo and jersey inspirations in their arsenal that'll do the job. Here's how I'd fix the Ottawa Senators.

ssvAU1o.jpg

eNmVewB.jpg

UHt42Um.jpg

What do y'all think? Better or worse?

The red jersey is fantastic! The white seems a little off in the color balance, and the font is a little cheesy I feel like...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Maybe outline the crest in white on the red jersey, change the laurel pattern from red to black on the white jersey. Agree that the gap in stripes on the alt jersey is a little unnecessary. Overall I love it though. My two faves they’ve ever worn are the O alt and the laurel pattern alt from the 2000s.

The red jersey is perfect. I'm super impressed how much the white with the laurels works, and how I've never seen it before.

The white loses me. Too much red, the balance is off. Make more of that black, and you have a winner.

For the third...I think the black stripe in the middle has to be equal in size to the other two stripes, or pinstripe thin.

But the red...the red is really impressive.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived