Rygi13

After seeing the atrocious court for the 2018 Braggin' Rights Game between Illinois and Missouri I created my own take on a court for this annual neutral site matchup. Each team gets their own half of the court split by the Mississippi River which serves as the border between the two state.

Pg0Afon.jpg

You and I must have some sort of psychic connection. My first thought seeing highlights of the game was about the terrible court. My second was an idea for the court that was very similar (but not as good) to this. Really well done. 

Vast improvement and great job, only nitpick would be the center logo. If that's the logo that they use, then please ignore this comment. If you created it, I'd change it from "Illini" to "Illinois" to match the Mizzou mark. Like I wouldn't say the upcoming matchup in the NFL is "Minnesota vs. Bears".

tinysig.jpg

Wow this is a great court! I really like the placement of the Missouri/Illinois border. Way better than the design they used. The only thing that's missing is the Kiel Savvis Scottrade Enterprise Center logo which I assume they would require be put somewhere on the court. All in all, huge upgrade here. I hope to see my tigers win it again next year on a court like this!

OB2sFI1.png

Archived