Super Bowl LIII Program Cover

buzzcut

Surprised no one has posted the cover art yet.

SB53-Cover_NationalUPC_hires__90897.1544

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

$18.99 for a game program?! I remember paying $5 for game programs! But, nearly $20?! 

Shakes fist to the sky while yelling to get off my lawn.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

12 minutes ago, kimball said:

$18.99 for a game program?! I remember paying $5 for game programs! But, nearly $20?! 

That's standard for that game now. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 hours ago, kimball said:

I have a program from Super Bowl XLII (bought it from our Goodwill) and I’m sure the price on the program was $18.99. 

rAUPGPZ.png

19 minutes ago, IndianapolisCubs2009 said:

I have a program from Super Bowl XLII (bought it from our Goodwill) and I’m sure the price on the program was $18.99. 

You're misreading the price. It's only $17.99(although to be fair that's the national version, the in-stadium version with the hologrammed cover is 2 bucks more).

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

31 minutes ago, IndianapolisCubs2009 said:

Egags. Then again, I've only been to one NFL game about 10 years ago ... and the tickets were free. Needless to say, I'm cheap.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived