Devils concept

Snowcap30

ugh. No., as a Devils fan, GOD no........

I hate when jerseys have design lines going through the numbers (Dallas, Ottawa road)

I must vote nay on this jersey idea. The islanders alternate is hideous, and anything folliwing it's pattern is such.

Keep working though, man. You'll hit a home run soon. everyone does.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

and i have a caps idea im doin now that i "think" may be the HR..when i post itll be on a new post

And I just happened to throw a strike out reference on that post without even reading the above   :;):    These folk are too quick, you cannot fool them by placing another teams logo on there.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I hate when jerseys have design lines going through the numbers (Dallas, Ottawa road)

While I don't like this pattern either, I do like Ottawas road. (It should be the alt with the black as the road and a white version of the black for home, but that's another story.) I also dislike Dallas', Anaheim's, and I don't think I like the Isles.

With all that said, i have to see if I can catch you one this. Do you dislike the Canadiens roads? The striping goes through the numbers. But yet, they fit your ways being traditional and being one of the called original six. I do like the Canadiens.

However, I think I have caught a couple things here if you say you like them. One, that in your strong traditionalist thinking they can get away with a style you don't like, and two, hating all of one style can be dumb, because one style can look good on some teams and suck on others.

Ottawa's roads suck. Looks like something a heroin-addicted cat would come up with.

If something sucks, and it's been around a while, i'll still say it sucks. To this day i dislike the Maple leafs 13 point logo, andthey've hadthat for over 30 years. It just so happens that i like the simplicity of older, more traditional logos. The look good because the are simple, and to the point, whereas logos nowadays try to be ultra-busy. I for one commended the Texans logo, because of it's greatness in simplicity. What are the two things most Texas? The lone star flag and theTexas Longhorn. But teams like the Broncos, Jaguars, Panthers (the Nike Generation of logos), are just gawd awful. The broncos had a great logo, and if they wanted to, a modernization could have been arranged, much like miami, but Nike wanted a complete overhaul, to display the future of football *blech*

And the Jags and Panthers were awful from day 1.

All in all, i'm trying to say that if something sucks, but is traditional, i won't say "aw, that looks great"...If it sucks, it's sucks, that's that.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I personally do like the idea of the stripe going through the center of the jersey through the numbers like the habs roads and the penguins roads last year. The main thing with them is though, that it only looks good on a road jersey. It cant be done on a white jersey for the simple fact that then the numbers wont be legible from the nosebleeds or on TV.

When doing my high school hockey designs I wanted some schools to have the center striping, but I also wanted to have the home and roads be consistent. While it would have worked on the road uni, it would look bad on the home.

JQK I hope you didn't take offense to that. And that is a good explaination. Although, you never answered my question of whether or not you like it on the Habs jerseys. And I won't say you are saying it just because you are a traditionalist, based on your explaination, and the fact that I also like the jerseys.

Archived